mg of Activated Ginkgo Biloba Extract in each tablet
- To promote micro blood circulation for good health
- Each tablet contains 125mg of Activated Ginkgo biloba extract from Japan
- Patented ACTIVATION technology from Japan to enhance absorption of its active ingredients
- Produced from young Japanese Ginkgo leaves (much of the original European research on Ginkgo extract used Japanese Ginkgo leaves)
- Guaranteed to contain a minimum of 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides and 6% terpene lactones
- Contains less than 1 ppm of ginkgolic acid (a toxic compound found in ginkgo biloba)
- Free of pesticides, fungicides, yeast, sugar, colouring and preservatives
- Free from biotoxic solvent residues
- Manufactured under strict Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) with an in-house quality control laboratory
FUNCTIONS OF OUR BLOOD
- Supplies oxygen to all the tissues
- Carries nutrients to all parts of the body
- Removes waste products from the tissues
- Carries antibodies to sites of infection
Possible Symptoms of Poor Blood Circulation
- Numbness of fingers and toes
- Cold hands and feet
- General fatigue
- Vertigo (Dizziness)
What is Ginkgo Biloba ?
- A specie of plant that existed 65 million years ago and continues to thrive today.
- Sometimes referred to as a living fossil as it can live for more than 1000 years and it is resistant to disease, fire and evironmental hazards.
- Its medicinal use can be traced back to the oldest Chinese Materia Medica (2800 B.C.).
- Ginkgo Biloba extract has been shown to improve blood circulation to all parts of the body.
- It exerts a potent free radical scavenging and membrane stabilising effect due to its strong antioxidant properties.
- It is also a potent inhibitor of platelet activating factor (PAF) which is involved in many inflammatory and allergic reactions.
- The main active components of Ginkgo leaves are the ginkgoflavonglycosides and terpene lactones.
- Standardised Ginkgo Biloba extract contains 24% ginkgoflavonglycosides, 6% terpene lactones and less than 5 ppm ginkgolic acid.
|Pack Size ||90 Tablets ||30 Tablets
|Dosage ||1 tablet once daily
|90 Tablets |
|1 tablet once daily